Return/ Refund Policy
All of the silk Christmas tree skirts on this site are custom-made and ordered and prepaid in advance of delivery. Before the Design Elements and decorations that you selected are permanently secured to the skirt, you will receive a photo for approval of the layout and design of your tree skirt. I know that you cannot see my skirts so, I try to take the best photos possible and post lots of images. I am always available by email or phone and encourage you to be as detailed as possible in your request.You can choose:
- 100% silk dupioni, shantung or taffeta fabric (subject to availability.)
- Fabric color (subject to availability.)
- Your choice of lining, gimp trim or no lining.
- Trims and/or fringe to match theme or fabric colors (subject to availability.)
- Your shape, neckline or none
- Your Christmas-related decorations/ theme (subject to availability.)
You will get:
- a photo of the final theme layout for your approval before work starts
- I will keep in touch with you as the work progresses.
- Your privacy will be respected and protected.
- Organza pouch and/or gift card for gift-giving (upon request)
- Water-proof shipping bag for off-season storage.
Your custom made silk Christmas tree skirt is covered by a 10 year workmanship guarantee. Should any of the decorations come loose under normal wear, I will repair it for you at no charge.
I encourage you to order a sample swatch of the fabric that you want in order to be sure it will meet your expectations. I will work closely with you to make sure the skirt you order is the skirt you receive. I am sorry but, I cannot accept a return or refund on an approved custom-made or custom modified silk Christmas Tree Skirt.
Signing up for Lay-buys Payment Plan? More information is available about their cancellation process and services on the Lay-Buys website.