Custom Made Silk Tree Skirt Order Policy
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ORDER A SILK CHRISTMAS TREE SKIRT?
You will receive an order confirmation from the cart. Depending upon how close your order is to the November cut-off date, I will either call you or send you a follow-up email with a few questions that will give me some background information about your home decor, decorating style, color choices and what type of layout will be most appealing to you. Complete and return it as soon as you can.
I may also ask you for the measurements of and a photo of the area in which you plan to set your tree and tree skirt so that I have a better idea of where the skirt will be located.
If you are ordering a square or rectangular skirt, I will need to know the dimensions of the flat tabletop surface on which you plan to place the skirt, if you want a decorated edge to hang over the edge facing into the room and the length of your front drop down. Here a few examples of custom silk Christmas tree skirts made for others.
When you use the payment plan and pay at least 1/2 down, I will create a mock-up of the skirt with several Design Element arrangements for your final approval. Work will progress in stages, with each payment.
- Stage 1: (1/2 or 1/3 down) Mock-ups, photos and final approval of Design Element layout, fabric/ trims.
- Stage 2: (3/4 or 2/3 down) Skirt will be assembled and photographed for your approval.
- Stage 3: (after final payment) Skirt will be decorated, packed and shipped to you.
Please complete your payment plan before November 15th.
FULL PAYMENT ORDERS:
If you pay in full when the order is placed, I will create a mock-up of several Design Element arrangements on the skirt fabric/trim of your choice. Work commences after your final approval and the skirt will ship immediately after it is completed.
If you are ordering as a gift, be sure to let me know whether or not you want the free Gift and Gift Card. A signature will be required at delivery so that we can both be sure the gift was received.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for me to create your tree skirt and ship it to you.
- If I need to custom order your fabric, Design Elements or trim it will take longer.
- In order to serve you best, no custom orders after November 1.
- Please, make your selection carefully and be specific with your measurements and your design needs.
- Once the project starts or custom decorations have been ordered, no refunds.
The decorations on your custom silk Christmas tree skirt will remain permanently affixed for 10 years or more if the skirt is properly displayed and stored. In the event one of the smaller decorations comes loose under normal use, the Emergency Repair Kit has a small tube of fabric glue, a few extra rhinestones and an applicator. If stitching or larger decorations come loose under normal use/wear, I will repair it for you for up to 1 year after your purchase. Please note I cannot repair damage caused to your tree skirt by unrestrained pets or children, improper use, dry cleaning, fire, flood, washing, or improper storage.
Contact me if you need help or want a fabric/trim option that is not available on my site. If you have any questions you can always call and leave a message, text or fax me at 724.897.7393.