The Sample ordering process is simple and uncomplicated.
- First, review the available Design options. PLEASE NOTE: Not all elements are suitable for each fabric. Some are set aside just for silver fabrics only. Some are set aside for the embroidered silks only. Recommended fabrics are shown in the Options menu of each element. Or, on the Design by Theme page.
- Select the fabric matching the element that you want to see from the Options Menu. Please select only one sample of the desired fabric.
- Add each fabric sample to your cart, fill in your information, OK the Terms and checkout.
Your skirt will be custom made to your specifications. Please review the Design Elements and fabrics carefully. Once the work has commenced, I cannot cancel or issue a refund. After it is shipped I cannot accept a return.
Keep in mind:
- Unlined tree skirts are trimmed out with binding and/or gimp to match the color of your fabric around the hem.
- Stitches may show on the back of unlined skirts.
- Fabrics are upholstery quality, most are wear rated for 10,500 - 30,000 rubs.
- If stated by the manufacturer, fabric is treated to be stain resistant.
- Spot clean recommended - Dry clean only if absolutely necessary.
- Subject to availability: Not all fabrics are available every season.
What size custom-made tree skirt for your Christmas tree?
- A 50" x 50" silk Christmas tree skirt will dress the space under a Christmas tree 6'-10 ft tall with a depth of 48"-60"
- A 48" x 48" silk Christmas tree skirt will dress up the space under a Christmas tree 6'-8 ft tall with a depth of 36"-54"
- A 36" x 36" silk Christmas tree skirt will dress up the space under a Christmas tree 4'-6 ft tall with a depth of 24"-36"
- A 24" x 24" silk Christmas tree skirt will dress up the space under a 2'-3 ft tall tree with a depth of 18"-24"
If you have not already done so, please review the following pages before placing your order.
- Get help with choosing your Design Element: Designing Your Silk Christmas Tree Skirt.
- Explore various layouts of our Design Elements / Theme: Layouts and Themes.
- Compare the close-ups of Lining, Trim and Fabric options.
- Review all the available Custom Made Silk Christmas Tree Skirt themes.
- Review all of the Design Elements arranged by color.
- Did you read the Custom Tree Skirt Order Policy?
- Order a Sample Square Swatch of a Silk Fabric.
- Check out the discounts and Payment Plan to make your custom made silk Christmas tree skirt more affordable.
- Choose your Design Element
- Select your customized fabric, shape, trim etc. from the list of "Available Options".
- PLEASE NOTE:
- SQ Fabrics are a luxurious, diamond stitched quilted three layer silk taffeta.
- PS Fabrics are an elegant, diamond stitched three layer poly-silk taffeta.
- You must make a choice from each column of Options. Otherwise, you will not be able to add your chosen skirt to the cart for checkout.
- Select your tree skirt options and click "Buy Now" to add the skirt to your cart.
- Apply the discount code (ILC-77 ) and check to be sure it is showing in the Order summary area of the cart.
- Fill in your information, select a shipping method, apply the Free Shipping discount code (FREESHIP88) and select the terms of your LayBuys Payment Plan (if applicable.)
- Click "Checkout" to update the cart then, "Confirm" to be forwarded to a secure payment processor.
- Complete your payment and save the receipt sent to your email address.
- View and print out the instructions for re-folding your custom-made tree skirt for off-season storage.
- Be sure to review and print out the Use and Care Warranty for your tree skirt.
After the order is placed you will be contacted for more information about the style of your home decor, where the skirt will be used or placed, any additional measurements I need, your layout ideas and to answer your questions.
I will begin the layout work on your skirt and send you photos of potential layouts with trim options. After you choose your design, I will send a photo of the Design Elements on the fabric of your choice. With your final "okay", work will begin and the skirt shipped to you upon completion. Depending upon the complexity of your design, trim and fabric choices, the entire process can be completed in about 1 week (7 business days.) If I have to find or custom order your fabric, trim or Design Elements, it will take longer and there may be an additional charge.
Please review the Design Elements and
choose your fabric carefully. Your skirt will be custom
made to your specifications. Once the work has commenced, I cannot cancel or issue
a refund. After it is shipped I cannot accept a return.
- Dimensional Weight? .25 lbs
- Oversized? No
- Flat Rate USPS or UPS shipping to USA addresses: included
- International Shipping by USPS Priority International mail.
- UPS/USPS Shipping information
- International Shipping information
- Ships From Area Subject to cold Weather-Related Delays. Allow extra delivery time during holiday season or if order is placed after December 5th.
Order A Silk Fabric Sample
Need help deciding which color of silk fabric to choose? Order a small 2" sample. All of my fabrics are limited in quantity - which is why the sample is so small. Samples are ONLY available for fabrics shown here. Select your sample from the options below. Your sample will be sent by first class mail. The nominal fee is just enough to cover the expense of an envelope and stamp.
To help you choose, visit the Photo Gallery with enlarged views of fabrics, linings and trims.SQ fabrics are diamond-stitched and Quilted Silk dupioni or taffeta.
ST fabrics are a luxurious Silk Taffeta with a diamond-stitched and quilted backing.
SB Fabrics are quilted Silk Blend taffeta or dupioni fabrics.
All pure silk fabrics have passed the burn test and the bleach test.
IMPORTANT: The shipping charge for this item is included in the price. If you add a sample to the cart along with a flat rate item and later remove the flat rate item, please refresh the page afterwards to remove the flat rate item and restore the free shipping for your sample.