Get A Silk Christmas Tree Skirt Custom Made
Any silk Christmas tree skirt Design Element or theme that you choose for your custom made silk Christmas tree skirt will be beautiful in your home.
Get a one-of-a-kind silk Christmas tree skirt theme, custom made with your own design element and your own layout on elegant silk taffeta, dupioni or shantung upholstery weight fabrics from the finest fabric design houses. Match the colors in your home decor or those of your ornaments with top quality, permanently affixed decorations. Take a look at a few of the round Christmas tree skirts I've custom made. The photos don't show their full beauty or holiday sparkle.
You will get quality:
- Luxurious 100% silk fabrics: taffeta, dupioni, shantung from premier fabric design houses
- Beautiful polyester silk fabrics in neutral and jewel tone fabrics
- Diamond stitched and quilted, stain resistant / spot clean fabrics
- Your choice of hexagon, square or rectangle shape
- Your choice of a lining: custom, premium or none
- Your choice of a neckline to fit the base of an artificial tree, a real tree, or no neck opening
- Your choice of trim, fringe and embellishments
- Organza Gift Pouch with Acid-Free Tissue and Rechargeable Desiccant for off-season storage
- Emergency Repair Kit to use if you need to repair an occasional loose stone
- 1-year Workmanship Guarantee
- Your choice of a 2, 3, or 4-month payment plan
- Your privacy will be respected and protected.
Splurge a little! Cover that ugly green metal tree stand. Or, decorate the space under your Christmas tree. With discount coupon codes and a layaway program, the perfect silk Christmas tree skirt to cover the base of your artificial or real Christmas tree is affordable. If you would prefer, you can order a completely finished silk Christmas tree skirt.
Do you have an idea for or a question about a specific tree skirt theme or fabric? Interested in a having a silk Christmas tree skirt made with a silk or poly-silk fabric/color not offered on my site? Call or email me today so that we can discuss your needs.
PS: To "View All" of the Design Elements on one page, click the down arrow in the drop down box next to "Show" and select 75.