Online Auction Fabric Color Chart
Online Auction Fabric Color ChartThe Online Auction Color Chart website was the best way to get a fairly good idea of the coloring of fabrics or clothing sold on eBay and elsewhere on the internet. Unfortunately, their website is no longer active. But, I have scanned a few pages from the chart so that you can get an idea of the available range of my fabric colors.
In keeping with the holiday feel, I love to use neutral colored silk fabrics with a slight gold or silver sheen/glow that will show well under a lighted Christmas tree. Colors with an X in the box (and jewel-tone silks/poly-silks) are colors that are only available if I can find and get it for you at a reasonable price. The more unique the color, the more expensive it may be.
NONE of these colors will be an exact match for the fabrics on my site. Why? Computer monitors display colors differently. In other words, the color that you see on your monitor will not match the color that I see on my monitor and neither of them may match the fabric color. If you are purchasing a custom made Christmas tree skirt, order a small 1"-2" color sample or contact me.
- Alabaster White Silk: is similar to #OAC-909
- Cream/Ivory Silk: is similar to # OAC-816
- Decorative Cream Silk: is similar to #OAC-909
- Gold Silk: #OAC-766
- Gray / Silver Silk #OAC-906
- Light Beige Silk w/Silver Sheen: is similar to #OAC-781
- Warm Beige (Cafe au Lait) Silk w/Gold Sheen: is in between OAC #717 & OAC #718
- Red/Green/Blue Trim Tree Skirts: is similar to OAC-, 779, 780 or OAC-711